BTEC L2 Extended in Enterprise Skills
This allows learners to interact with entrepreneurs and take responsibility for their actions within a supportive framework, while working on their core leadership and team working skills.
This course will enable pupils to develop the knowledge and skills to create a business plan, marketing strategy and financial targets based on thorough research of their market and business environment.
Pupils will study five topics to achieve a Double Award Qualification (this is equivalent to two GCSEs).
- Unit 1: The Entrepreneurial Mind-set
- Unit 2: Creating a Vision for your Business Plan
- Unit 4: Researching your Market
- Unit 5: The Marketing Plan
- Unit 8: Preparing and Pitching a Business Plan
At the end of the course, pupils are awarded Pass, Merit, Distinction or Fail:
- Pass equivalent to two C grades at GCSE.
- Merit equivalent to two B grades at GCSE.
- Distinction equivalent to two A grades at GCSE.